SEPTRE TOOL FREE ACCESS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Global Health Network will assess whether you are eligible for free a licence of the SEPTRE protocol tool based on the following:
- Be a member of The Global Health Network
- Be based in a low and middle income country as listed by the World Bank
- Be based in a public or non-governmental organisation
- Not be based in a private / commercial organisation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Global Health Networks may change the needs assessment criteria at any time.
- The Global Health Network may request evidence as part of your application.
- The Global Health Network may use submitted applications for future research and development.
- All users must comply with licence terms and conditions set by the University of Toronto. The Global Health Network is not responsible for any misuse of the SEPTRE software tool or breach of licence.